Top 10 Questions
How does the Smile & Sparkle Teeth Whitening Kit work?
All natural and vegan-friendly, the Smile & Sparkle Teeth Whitening Kit is our bestseller. Formulated with all natural ingredients, our peroxide-free whitening gels whiten and brighten teeth with zero pain or sensitivity.
Our peroxide-free formula lifts stains while strengthening the tooth enamel and protecting against sensitivity. The LED Light speeds up the whitening process by as much as 50%, delivering optimal results in as little as 20 minutes.
With nightly use, teeth discolouration is broken down, resulting in a whiter, brighter smile. For the majority of our customers, outstanding results are achieved after only 5 applications.
We recommend using as follows:
1. Gently brush teeth with toothpaste
2. Take both batteries out of the LED Light, remove plastic and reinsert the batteries with the writing side facing up
3. Attach the mouth tray to the led light
4. Twist top off gel syringe and apply 1/2ML (or less) of the gel to the top and 1/2ML (or less) to the bottom of the mouth tray
5. Put it in mouth and turn on light
6. Allow gel to sit for 20-45 minutes.
7. Rinse mouth out with warm water
8. Repeat daily for a recommended minimum of 5 days in a row. Each kit has enough for 9 applications. To ensure long-lasting results, we recommend leaving the whitening gel on your teeth for approximately 30 minutes.
How long do kit results last?
Depending on lifestyle and oral hygiene, results can last 3 to 6 months. For longer lasting results, we recommend weekly use our Whitening Powder. You can also try limiting your intake of any dark foods or drinks such as coffee and tea, wine, pasta and curry sauces, and certain fruits and berries.
For smokers, we recommend completing another round of LED treatment every 3 months, and for nonsmokers every 4-6.
When will I see results?
Each Teeth Whitening Kit includes 9 applications of the Teeth Whitening Gels.
What's included in the Kit?
Will it make my teeth sensitive?
Are your ingredients Natural? Vegan?
Full Ingredients: Glycerol, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Ethyl Cellulose, Edetic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Chlorite, Menthol.
How much gel do I need to use?
Can I use the kit with braces or a retainer?
For those with fixed braces, we recommend waiting until your braces are removed before trying the Teeth Whitening Kit in order to ensure full gel coverage and protect against potentially uneven results. Use with removable braces is fine.